LendUp Card Summary
- Designed for consumers with less than perfect credit who are looking to improve their credit rating
- Apply at lendupcard.com
- Please have the 12-character code from your mailing offer
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
Arrow Card Classic from LendUp
- $59 annual fee
- APR 29.99% Variable
- You should receive an instant decision
- Possible credit line increase within the first year (very likely for those who make on-time payments)
- Up to $25 late fee
- 3% foreign transaction fee
The LendUp Arrow credit card also reports to all 3 credit bureaus and the customer service is very good according to user reviews.
- CreditKarma: 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 106 votes
- AskMrCredit: 3.8 out of 5 based on 34 reviews
- LendEdu.com: 4.2 out of 5 (reviewed by Jeff Gitlen)
As you can see the LendUpCard receives pretty good reviews from some of the more respected financial blogs.
A user from CreditKarma stats “Great card! Great credit builder! Increased my credit limit within 6 months of owning the card.”
“After about 6 months they automatically increased my credit line from 1000 to 2000.” – Xarvious
Please note some states may require LendUp to request additional documents to verify your income.
- Mailing Address: LendUp 237 Kearny St #197 San Francisco, CA 94108
- Payment Address: LendUp Card Services PO Box 4517 Carol Stream, IL 60197-4517
- LendUp Phone Number: 1-855-253-6387
- Please visit to access live chat or send an email
LendUpCard.com Final Verdict?
If you have less than ideal credit and are trying to improve your credit score via on-time payments using a credit card the LendUp credit card is a solid option.
Consumers who have a good to great credit score will want to look elsewhere.
Check out our Best Cash Back Credit Cards write up.
Also, learn why cash back credit cards suck?