Surge Credit Card
The Surge Mastercard® is designed for people with less than perfect credit.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
If you make on-time minimum payments and maintain your balances under the credit limits, you should be able to build, rebuild, or reestablish your credit rating.
To apply please visit surgecardnow.com/Apply.
If you’re lucky enough to be approved you should start with an initial credit limit of $500.00.
Surget Credit Card Reviews
Even if you qualify for the Surge card is it right for you?
Let’s check out some online reviews…
- Readers at WalletHub.com rate the Surge Mastercard a 3.9 out of 5 based on 194 reviews
- CreditKarma is not a fan of the card stating “With better starter cards available, the Surge Mastercard should be chosen only as a last resort“
- Cardrates.com Rating: 3.2 out of 5 – Reviewed by Brittney Mayer
Surge Credit Card Customer Service
- Mail: Surge Card P.O. Box 31292 Tampa, FL 33631-3292
- Phone: Reach out to Continental Finance at 1-866-449-4514
- Surge Credit Card Payment
- Fax: 1-302-454-7952
If you have questions about charges to your Surge Card account, transactions on your account, or to report a lost or stolen card Surge Credit Card, please contact Customer Service at 1-866-449-4514.
Surge Credit Card Payment Options
You can pay down a Surge card by mail, phone, or online.
Pay a Surge card balance via US mail by mailing a check to “Surge Card P.O. Box 31292 Tampa, FL 33631-3292”.
You can pay a Surge card account via phone by dialing 1-800-518-6142 between the hours of 7 a.m.– 10 p.m. Monday to Friday or 8 a.m.– 4 p.m. Saturday/EASTERN TIMES.
Pay a Surge Credit card online? Yep! Simply visit surgecardinfo.com.
If you just need to speak with customer service agent dial the Surge credit card customer service number at 1-866-449-4514 (Customer Care Specialists are available 7 a.m.–10 p.m. Monday – Friday, 9 a.m.–4 p.m. Sat/EASTERN TIMES).
Surge Credit Card Highlights
- Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus
- Initial Credit Limit of $500.00
- Fast and easy application process; results are provided online
- Use your card at locations everywhere that Mastercard is accepted
You will need to provide your name, phone number, date of birth, email address, and if you rent or own a home.
Surge Credit Card Increase?
YES, they offer an increase to certain customers.
Surge card credit limits are increased only after a customer has demonstrated sound financial management.
To request an increase please dial 1-800-518-6142 and ask to speak with a credit specialist.
Surge Credit Card App?
The Surge card uses the CFC Mobile Access app which is available on or the App Store.
Final Verdict (should you apply for the Surge Credit Card?)
We tend to agree with CreditKarma and the Surge Mastercard should be chosen only as a last resort.
Here are a few cards we like more than the Surge Credit Card…