First things first… MyInstantOffer.com is not a scam.
It is a loan servicing promotion from Lending Club that matches borrowers with investors.
All loans associated with the Instant Offer promotion are made by WebBank, Member FDIC (595 Market Street, Suite 200).
To apply visit myinstantoffer.com and input the”personal funding code”.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to secure a loan.
MyInstantOffer.com Lending Club Reviews
Here are what some of the “major players” in the credit blogging world are saying about Lending Club Personal Loans.
- NerdWallet: Rating: 4 out of 5 stars – Reviewed by Amrita Jayakumar
- LendingClub.com: Rating: 4.8 out of 5 based on 50,170 votes
- ConsumerAffairs: 3.2 out of 5 based on 142 votes
- CreditKarma: A perfect 5 out of 5 stars based on 781 votes
As you can see the MyInstantOffer personal loan promotion by Lending Club receives great reviews from the online blogging community.
Lending Club Customer Service
- Phone: 1-888-596-3157
- Mail: LendingClub Corporation Dept. 34268 P.O. Box 39000 San Francisco, CA 94139
- Courier mail: WFB – Lockbox Services Attn: LendingClub Corporation Dept. 34268 3440 Walnut Avenue Building A, Window H Fremont, CA 94538
The Lending Club toll-free number is available Monday to Friday: 5 am – 5 pm PT & Saturday: 8 am – 5 pm PT.
In the market for a credit card?
Check out our Best Credit Card Picks for 2020!
Other Personal Loan Options?
We highly recommend a personal loan from Lending Club if you have a low debt to income ratio and annual income breaching $79,000.
Rember to check out our “Things To Consider When Looking For A Personal Loan” before submitting an application to anyone.
Apply at myinstantoffer.com.
LendingClub was founded in 2003 and is a US peer-to-peer lending company, headquartered in San Francisco, California. It was the first peer-to-peer lender to register its offerings as securities with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).