JPMorgan 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan Class Action Lawsuit
A massive $75 million settlement has been reached to resolve claims against JPMorgan that they mismanaged employee retirement plans in violation of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
JP Morgan Chase denies all actions of wrongdoing but has agreed to settle in order to avoid further court cost.
Visit JPMSVFClassAction.com to file a claim or obtain court documents (available in PDF format).
Class members in the JPMSVFClassAction Lawsuit are defined as “All current and former participants or beneficiaries of ERISA plans who were invested in any JPM Stable Value Fund which in turn invested in the JPM Intermediate Bond Fund and/or the Intermediate Public Bond Fund between Jan. 1, 2009 and Dec. 31, 2010“.
JPMSVFClassAction.com Contact Information
- Mail: JPM Stable Value Fund Litigation c/o JND Class Action Administration P.O. Box 91324 Seattle, WA 98111-9424
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 1-844-877-5911
Love Traveling? Check out the Top 10 Travel Credit Cards and get on the move!
- There are three subclasses associated with the settlement
- In order to receive payment, former participants need to file their valid Claim Forms by April 9, 2020
- Listed as Case No. 1:12-cv-02548-VSB
JPMorgan 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan Class Action Settlement Class Counsel
- Michael M. Mulder & Elena Liveris from LAW OFFICES OF MICHAEL M. MULDER
- Todd Schneider, Garrett W. Wotkyns, & Jason Kim from SCHNEIDER WALLACE COTTRELL KONECKY WOTKYNS LLP
- Kevin Madonna from KENNEDY & MADONNA LLP
- Joseph Peiffer & Daniel Carr from PEIFFER ROSCA WOLF ABDULLAH CARR & KANE APLC
- Peter Mougey & Laura Dunning from LEVIN PAPANTONIO THOMAS MITCHELL RAFFERTY & PROCTOR PA
JP Morgan Chase will be represented by Jeremy Blumenfeld from the law firm of MORGAN LEWIS & BOCKIUS LLP.
The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 9/6/2019.
The exact amount of money any one class member will receive is not known at this time and will depend on how many claims are filed.