Get Chase Ink Business Card Cash Bonus Worth It?
Get Chase Ink Cash Back Bonus Highlights
- 0% intro APR for 12 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers
- Ink Business Cash and Ink Business Unlimited credit card: $0 annual fee
- Ink Business Preferred credit card: $95 annual fee
- Ink Business Cash and Ink Business Unlimited credit card: $500 cash bonus
- Ink Business Preferred credit card: 80,000 bonus points
- Apply at GetChaseInk.com
The $500 cash back bonus is associated with the Ink Business Cash credit card and Ink Business Unlimited credit cards. The $500 bonus will be credited once the cardholder makes $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening.
The 80,000 bonus points are associated with the Ink Business Preferred credit card and will be earned after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening.
YES! all three credit cards are great options for small businesses.
The right card depends on cardholders preferences.
Get Chase Ink Cash Back Bonus Review from around the web
- NerdWallet Chase Ink Review: 4 out of 5 stars
- ValuePenguin: 5 out of 5
- Creditkarma InkBusiness: 5 out of 5
- CreditCards.com Ink Business Card: 3.8 out of 5
- WalletHub: 3.8 out of 5
As you can see the Chase Ink line of credit cards get good to very good reviews from the major credit card blogs.
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to apply.
Don’t own your own business? Check out the Get Chase Slate credit card.