Accept Credit One Bank Offer
Allows a consumer to apply for the Credit One Bank credit card.
Applicants will need the approval code.
Visit accept.creditonebank.com to get started.
The Accept Credit One Bank approval code can be found on the promotional mailing.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Lets clear the air here… regardless of what you read online Credit One Bank is 100% NOT a scam.
Accept.CreditOneBank.com Complaints List
Unfortunately, there are a fair bit of complaints against Credit One… here are some of the more alarming ones…
- “I made 2 payments in the same month and Credit One blocked my card. They forced me to go to my bank and provide a verification account letter. They are unscrupulous and provide poor services. They said the reason it was blocked was due to their anti-laundering policy” – Joel of Carver, MA – 7/5/2019
- “I’ve been with the company for a while now, trying to build my credit but there seems to be a problem every time I make a payment. I made a payment on 6/21 with a positive balance, the payment was taken off of my bank card on the 6/24 all to end up with a negative balance because a payment from May “did not clear.” This is a scam, save your money and get a credit card with your actual bank. You will spend ridiculous amounts of money trying to build credit, when there are better ways.” K of Charlotte, NC – 6/26/2019
- “We got this card to build my husband’s credit. They charge you an annual fee but they break it up into monthly payments so you’ll never truly carry a zero balance. Not to mention they charge you interest on that fee. A couple months ago my husband lost his card and it was found and used at a local gas station. We disputed the charges, got our money back and all was good. Until we got our new cards in the mail. I activated them only to discover that our cards were used again at that same gas station for the same amount as the first fraudulent charge.” Courtney of Oxford, NY – 6/2/12019
The above 1 star complaints were found via consumeraffairs.com/credit_cards/credit_one.
What do some of the more respected financial blogs have to say about Credit One?
Let’s take a look…
- NerdWallet: 2 out of 5 stars – Review by Ellen Cannon “The best word to describe the credit cards offered by Credit One is confusing”
- WalletHub.com: 3 out of 5 – Review by John S Kiernan
- CreditKarma: 2 out of 5 based on 569 votes
Well-established credit card blogs don’t particularly like the line of credit cards offered by Credit One Bank.
meritt.co Credit One Bank Review
Unless you are hurting to find a credit card there are much better options available.